Sunday 31 August 2008

My Week in Lists: Week Ending 31st August 2008

Top 5 Things I Discovered This Week
  1. That "Double Whiskey, Coke, No Ice" might be my favourite phrase in the entire of the English language.
  2. Paul Southworth's Ugly Hill, which is a bit milder than I normally take my webcomics but good fun. Lovely art too.
  3. The music of Burial. It's pretty good! [I know, I'm so 2005]
  4. The White Russian. Tasty! [Discovered here meaning actually tried, I was of course familiar with the concept of the White Russian having seen The Big Lebowski a few times]
  5. Cop Out Joke Ending: THAT IT IS HARD TO COME UP WITH FIVE THINGS A WEEK. However, I have discovered this weekend that peppermint flavour Smints are DELICIOUS.
I'm sorry, internet, I'll try harder in future. I will write SOMETHING in the week this week. You've been warned.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

cop out ending, music nerd.
We share favorite things.
You shall know our velocity!

Try Of Montreal.

Georgia said...

1) Thank you.

2) I'm obsessed.
I was serenaded by kevin in a dress and turqoise fishnets.
It was the best day of my life.