Sunday 24 August 2008

My Week In Lists: Week Ending 24th August 08

Top 5 Things I've Done Way Too Much This Week
1. Played N. At one point I was stuck on a very short level for over an hour. That hour was 2am.

2. Listened to Intimacy by Bloc Party , the new album they rush-released [Can we stop calling it "doing a Radiohead" and start calling it that? And then if Rush ever do it, it'll be hilarious. Almost as hilarious as Rush recording new material! Hey-ooooooh] on Thursday morning. Espescially listened to Ion Square too many times. More on this in the week perhaps.

3. Watched How I Met Your Mother. Illegally, on the internets. I'm getting through Season 3 as quickly as I can. It may be my very favourite trad-sitcom ever? [Note: I've never seen Seinfeld. Yes, I know, I WILL]


4. Overthinking my reaction to Hellboy 2. It's really good but it's all kinda Big and my favourite Hellboy stories have always been smaller in scope but it's really fun and funny and [spoilarz] the bit where Hellboy and Abe get drunk is brilliant. And I love Selma Blair. In a non-creepy way.

5. Fretted about starting a blog. It'll be fiiiiiiine.

1 comment:

C.B said...

I've started playing N too it is kinda addictive,and about seinfeld,you should definitly start watching it.I'm using surfthechannel.com(best web site ever).