- That "Double Whiskey, Coke, No Ice" might be my favourite phrase in the entire of the English language.
- Paul Southworth's Ugly Hill, which is a bit milder than I normally take my webcomics but good fun. Lovely art too.
- The music of Burial. It's pretty good! [I know, I'm so 2005]
- The White Russian. Tasty! [Discovered here meaning actually tried, I was of course familiar with the concept of the White Russian having seen The Big Lebowski a few times]
- Cop Out Joke Ending: THAT IT IS HARD TO COME UP WITH FIVE THINGS A WEEK. However, I have discovered this weekend that peppermint flavour Smints are DELICIOUS.
21 hours ago