Wednesday 7 January 2009

I wrote about Emmy the Great

for "Letters in Multicolour".

http://lettersinmulticolour.blogspot.com/2009/01/something-to-look-forward-to-emmy-great.html

Includes me saying silly things like: "She is cutting out hearts and taking names for embiterred ex-girlfriends everywhere, except, not everywhere because these songs are defiantly, definitely HERS and if you happen to empathise then so be it"

Anyway, go, read, comment over there.

[And then to see how it should be done, http://sweepingthenation.blogspot.com/2009/01/great-expectations.html the ever excellent Sweeping the Nation have a post up about the album which they have heard what with them being PROPER bloggers]

1 comment:

Georgia said...

hello! I'm sorry I haven't really been responding to your comments, I just haven't checked posts for them recently. Yes, when I wrote that, I had been listening to skeletal lamping a lot.
thanks for the kind words, I have to study for an exam right now, so I can't read, but I just wanted to drop a word.