Wednesday 1 April 2009

Who blogs the party that blogs the body that blogs?

Me. Hello, the blog is back. At least temporarily. Sorry for being gone so long.

1. It's the Easter Holidays, after this I have Exams and then we're done with the education business til September. Assuming I pass and am allowed to progress to the next year. I'm... I'm less confident about this than I should be.

2. Currently listening to a lot of: Afghan Whigs, this, Destroyer, Kenickie, Ra Ra Riot and (as ever) Los Campesinos!. (And right now as I write this post: Outkast)

3. Just finished reading Tom Perrota's The Abstinence Teacher. Have just begun reading Tom Perrota's Election. Appear to have lost my DVD of the film of Tom Perrota's Election. [Might review Abstinence Teacher later/soon]

4. It's National Poetry Month in America and seeing as both my brilliant poetry teacher Luke Kennard and my brilliant poet friend Charlotte are doing it, I thought I'd join in with this Write A Poem Every Day For The Month of April business. First one up later.

More soon. Follow me on Twitter (over to the right in the sidebar there) for constant updates on my life and times.

No comments: